It has a bit limited functionality, but still providing all needed functions:
- Log QSOs
- Check previous contacts with any given station. Detailed entry form will be automatically filled from the database, if previous contacts exist
- Enter the prefix and get ITU, CQ, territory, DXCC Country, azimuth, distance and local time
- Calculate your grid square
- Get UTC time for present position
- In profile settings you can select most used modes/bands, which will then be displayed on the QSO details entry form.